On 82 +/- scenic and pastoral acres in Pemberton (Springfield Township), this dream-come-true farm estate offers a myriad of possibilities for its future, whether it's a continuation of its cattle ranch incarnation, a working farm, winery, equestrian enterprise, agritainment establishment or simply a refuge from a busy world. Farmland-assessed but not preserved, with development rights for subdivision, this large parcel encompasses beautiful woods-framed fields, a property-edging creek, and flat, fenced paddocks. Standing seam roofing clads most of the many outbuildings, which include 2 storage-rich field barns - one with 6 bays for equipment, and another ripe for transformation into an indoor riding arena or brewing equipment. Supporting players include a 2-bay mechanic's garage and a 2nd garage accommodating 5 vehicles, as well as ample feeding stalls and a vintage spring house. Though the property's 4 bedroom farmhouse has been updated to handle modern needs, it doesn't forget cherished features like a covered porch for watching fireflies, oak flooring, and a 3-season porch adjoining a country kitchen. Perfectly located near area farms and wineries, the local high school, and commute routes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, Colonial
Oil Hot Water Heater, Well
Yes - 4 spaces
Springfield Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Radiators.
- Walkout Stairs
- 4. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- AR-10 AGRICULTURAL RURAL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Feed Barn, Shed, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Open, Private, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Stream/Creek, Subdivision Possible, Trees/Wooded, Vegetation Planting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price